What did you cook or eat today (April 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch out today.

Antipasto is culatello di Zibello (cured meat typical of Parma), salame and burrata.

Primo Piatto is Fresh pasta with seafood.

Had other things but I was too much busy chewing 😆

And I am betting you could figure out how to make mango chutney, too, if you wanted to. I bet it would be better than Major Grey's.
Yeah, it’s not hard, but I can’t be fussed with that, or jams and jellies. They’re just so easy to get (normally) and I’m not a jam/jelly/chutney/conserve/preserve purist by any means.

My Paternal Grandmother, back in Hawaii, made Mango Chutney for days. Got to really dislike the stuff.
I really like the stuff, but MrsT, not so much, though she scarfed those eggs down fast enough.

I like to mix it with cream cheese and spread it on toast/bagels/crackers, and I like making egg salad with it.

Lazy day. Had our Easter meal yesterday. This afternoon I made air fryer tator tots. One plate with normal chili no beans and garden fresh chives. One plate with queso Blanco with jalapeño and chives out of the garden. One with bbq sauce and some left over beef brisket. Everybody ate them up. Sometimes simple is enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom