What did you cook or eat today (April 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been experimenting these cheese stuffed bread balls. I wasn’t very sure about the final result because I thought they would have become soggy or a messy during frying process since it’s a very soft bread, but I’ve been happily surprised with them 🙂

This was brunch today. Nourish bowls (eye roll) mine with crispy skin salmon and za’atar chicken for the boys.

I scrunched kale with some shattah (chilli sauce) there was hummus, coarse burghal flavoured with yogurt, shattah & fresh herbs, leaves, sprouts, avocado, edamame, tomato, pickled turnips, cucumber, Za’atar.

This was brunch today. Nourish bowls (eye roll) mine with crispy skin salmon and za’atar chicken for the boys. View attachment 84110

I scrunched kale with some shattah (chilli sauce) there was hummus, coarse burghal flavoured with yogurt, shattah & fresh herbs, leaves, sprouts, avocado, edamame, tomato, pickled turnips, cucumber, Za’atar.

Are the fluorescent pink strips, the turnip?

Brutal day. I grabbed a Crispy Chicken Sandwich from McD's today while running around. It is the sandwich they brought out to compete with Chik-fil-a and Popeye's. It was quite possibly the worst chicken sandwich I have ever eaten.

To add insult to injury, a block further down the road was a Popeye's. :facepalm:

CD
Burger King's new chicken sandwich is worse.

My only sugar is in my tea. I dont drink fizzy much so I'm allowed it in my tea. 1 cup a day, always in the morning. Not a fan of chocolate as well, or lollies/sweets.
Caffeine in tea?? I never knew???

Russ
Cookies have sugar.

I wanted to submit this dish, Okonomiyaki, for the cabbage recipe challenge but just could not get my stuff together to finish the video. I finally assembled it and uploaded and here was lunch, which became the thumbnail.

okonomiyaki-11-Edit.png

If you're interested in seeing how it's made, here's the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkYo_UvasYI

Well, we haven’t eaten it yet, it’s for tomorrow:

I whizzed up the tapenade myself this morning, baked the focaccia yesterday, and there are two kinds of salami, ham, pepperoni, sun-dried tomatoes, banana peppers, two kinds of cheese, and basil on there. Now it’s just got to sit overnight and get all oily.

I dont have biscuits most days.
Like today just a cuppa.

Russ
Yes, I know. But the posts in question you said you had tea and 3 cookies, then said only the tea had sugar.
Saturday so scrambled eggs for the kommandant. I had 3 cookies/ biscuits with my tea. Dunked of course.

Russ
My only sugar is in my tea. I dont drink fizzy much so I'm allowed it in my tea. 1 cup a day, always in the morning. Not a fan of chocolate as well, or lollies/sweets.
Caffeine in tea?? I never knew???

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom